Harbor Lights Fellowship believes strongly in cultivating our youth to take up the mantel of the Church and follow Christ passionately. We currently provide a bi-weekly Children’s Sunday School services and a weekly nursery facility.
- Children’s Church – Ages 4-11 (Sunday’s 11:00 a.m. – Noon)
- Nursery – Ages 6 months – 4 years
Worship is a cornerstone of our ministry at Harbor Lights Fellowship. We believe that Worship allows for the flow of the Holy Spirit in a region, bringing healing and revelation to those touched. We also believe in personal and corporate soaking as a catalyst for change and revelation of the Father’s Heart.
- Soaking in the Presence – 7 pm – 1st Friday of the month (Note: To resume in September)
‘Love Hopes’ Ladies Group meets on a monthly basis. We desire to grow in our relationship with the Lord and cultivate strong, positive and encouraging relationships with each other and those around us.
- Love Hopes – 7 pm – 3rd Friday of the month
Prayer is a high priority for Harbor Lights. Our fellowship participates, in cooperation with two other churches from Grand Island, in a weekly prayer group that prays for Grand Island and the surrounding region. On the second Friday of every month we gather together to pray for the needs of Harbor Lights and those within our fellowship.
- Regional Prayer – 7 pm – Monday Nights (Location changes monthly)
- Intercessory Prayer – 7 pm – 2nd Friday of the month